Understand and shape visitor traffic with search engine optimization and web analytics. SEO involves a series of techniques focused on improving your website’s visibility on top search engines, thereby driving more traffic to your site. Analytics allow you to collect, measure, and analyze web traffic to see who's viewing what on your site, how they're getting there, and what content interests them the most.
COMAND Solutions combines the latest technology and best practices to ensure your site is properly optimized for search engines before it’s launched. Once your site is up and running, it's easy to update content in webCOMAND to help you to maintain and grow your search engine ranking.
These techniques include the use of meta tags and keywords, frequently updated content, and growing back-links.
- Construct a clean site architecture utilizing proper URL structure and clear navigation
- Optimize images with descriptive file names and useful tags
- Integrate strong keywords with well organized and effective content
COMAND Solutions supports and integrates with a variety of web analytics tools including Google Analytics, WebTrends and other enterprise and open-source analytics tools.
Beyond standard analytics platforms, we build custom analytics solutions tailored for the data your company needs. Any website hosted by COMAND Solutions is built to generate detailed log files. With our log file analysis tools, we can determine where visitors are coming from, how often they return, and how they navigate through a site.
Our custom analytics solutions provide server-side insight. Site performance metrics including page load speed, down-time, traffic capacity, and fail-over help guide sound business decisions to optimize your technology resources and improve visitor experience.
Staying in touch with customers is key to building a successful business. Email marketing is a great way to keep interested customers up-to-date on company news and promotions. COMAND Solutions provides a simple, effective email marketing solution.
- Choose your layout from one of our four professionally-designed templates
- Customize your newsletter with our designer color palettes or have us create a palette specific to your business
- Promote articles, offers, or information with sideboxes
- Enhance your message with article images
- Enable file downloads with a link to hosted document or add file attachments
- Add a Table of Contents with links to articles within your newsletter
- Store and manage multiple mailing lists
- Upload your custom-designed banner image or logo
- Manage your company information and social media channels with Newsletter Settings
- Analyze your email campaigns with statistics on emails sent, opens, unique opens, bounces, opt-outs, list of open emails
- CAN-SPAM compliant with built-in "unsubscribe" functionality
Distribution of content through multiple channels and integration of supporting tools and content from outside resources is an essential part of a web marketing strategy for many businesses. COMAND Solutions designs systems to handle content marketing strategies, from the simplest to the most complex.
Social Media & Syndication
Publishing content to social media and other channels generates new traffic and helps establish your company as an authority on topics that matter most to your business. Automate publishing to popular social media and syndication channels to:
- Drive exposure of news articles, blog posts, videos and more across numerous online channels
- Gain valuable back-links
- Avoid duplicate content and search engine confusion utilizing our proven methods of distribution