COMAND Solutions and its affiliates (collectively, “COMAND Solutions”, “us” ,“we”) respects the privacy of your information and provides the following explanation of how it treats information that it collects about you and about your use of our website, products, and services (collectively, the “Services”). This policy applies to all Services offered by us.
This policy explains:
- The information we collect;
- How we use that information; and
- The choices we offer, including how to access, update and set controls to manage your information.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.
People have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices about how we use it. For example, you can set certain controls and preferences on your account to manage the information we collect. You may also set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our services may not function properly.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.
The Information We Collect
- Personal Information; Information you Share. We collect information from you when you register to use any of our Services that require you to establish an account prior to being able to use those Services. This information may include, among other information, your name, email address, telephone number or other personally identifiable information (“personal information”). In addition, our Services may allow you to share information with others and we may collect and store that information and you have no expectation of privacy in that information.
- Log/Browser Information. When you access Services from a browser, we may automatically gather and store certain information in server logs, including
- general statistical information from your browser, including your IP address and how you used the Services;
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL; and
- cookies and similar technologies to collect and store information when you visit a Service, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or device.
We may use this data to determine how users access and use certain Services, to statistically analyze usage, to improve its content and product offerings, and to customize the Services.
- Device information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). We may associate your device identifiers or phone number with any account you have with us.
- Location information. When you use Services, we may collect and process information about your actual location.
- Local storage. We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage and application data caches.
How We Use Collected Information
We use the information we collect to manage your account, to provide, maintain, protect and improve our Services, to develop new ones, and to protect us and our users. We may also use this information to offer you tailored content or Services.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our Services.
We will ask for your consent before using information for a purpose other than those that are set out in this policy.
We process personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Accessing and Updating your Personal Information
When you use our Services, we will allow you to access and update your personal information. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request. We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Information We Share
We do not share personal information with third parties except:
- With your consent;
- With domain administrators, as applicable, who may be able to take all the same actions with respect to your account and information that you can;
- For external processing by our affiliates, vendors and contractors;
- For legal reasons (i.e. if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations; detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our business, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of Services. We may also share information with any third-party that acquires us as part of a merger, acquisition or asset sale.
We employ reasonable and current security methods to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction of information. When you voluntarily disclose personal information online, for example, in public areas or through email, others can collect and use such information. No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect your information, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmitted to us, and you transmit such information at your own risk.
About This Policy
We may modify this Policy to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at this Policy regularly. We’ll post notice of modifications to this Policy on this page. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
If there is a conflict between this Policy and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
This Policy controls the relationship between COMAND Solutions and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with this Policy, and we don’t take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
The laws of New York, U.S.A., excluding New York’s conflict of laws rules, will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to this Policy or the Services. All claims arising out of or relating to this Policy or the Services will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of Erie County, Buffalo, USA, and you and COMAND Solutions consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
For information about how to contact COMAND Solutions, please visit our contact page.